The best paper to be presented at the Congress will be awarded by decision of the Scientific Committee.
The submitted papers will be presented at a special meeting at the Athens Medical Group’s Amphitheater during the Conference’s Scientific Program.
The Scientific Committee’s decision will be announced during the Official Gala Dinner of the Greek Association of Paediatric Surgeons on Saturday October 5th.
The prize, awarded by the Organizing Committee, for the best paper’s authors is the “Best Paper Certificate” and their free registration at the EUPSA Annual Conference in Athens in June 2021.
All of the above applies provided that the papers submitted by the submission deadline are at least two or more.
Deadline for submission of papers to be awarded
September 15, 2019
Terms and conditions
- The paper to be awarded shall be submitted by special statement of the communicating author within the submission deadline.
- Full-text submission of the paper is mandatory.
- The paper’s subject depends on authors’ sole choice and may concern scientific knowledge or surgical technique in the field of Paediatric Surgery.
- The format for the paper applies to the “guidelines for abstract submission”, already published elsewhere on the site.
- The paper should be structured as follows:
- Abstract in Greek and English
- Materials and Methods
- Summary in Greek and English
- Bibliography or Literature
- The authors of the paper should not be more than three.
- The scientific content and originality of the paper, the structure and appearance of the text, the style of writing and the way of presentation will be judged.
- No changes to the submitted text are allowed after the paper’s submission.
For further information please contact the Organizing Committee via the website of the Congress.