31st Panhellenic Congress of Paediatric Surgery
with International Participation
6-8 October 2017
University of Macedonia
Egnatias 156, Thessaloniki 54006, Greece
Greek Association of Paediatric Surgeons
AITOLIAS 3-5, GR 115 26 ATHENS tel/fax: +30.210.748 6089, e-mail: info@ gaps.gr
FOREIGN INVITED SPEAKERS
Distinguished foreign Paediatric Surgeons have been invited and will participate, among which the following:
- Prof. Warren Snodgrass, MD, FRCS ED (HON), Professor of Urology, Texas, USA.
- Dr. Nicol Corbin Bush, MD, MSCS, Texas, USA.
- Prof. Emir Q. Haxhija, MD, PhD, FEBPS, Medical University of Graz, Universitätsklinik für Kinder und Jugendchirurgie, Graz, Austria.
- Mr. Munther J Haddad, MBBCH, FRCS (Glasg), FRCS (Eng), FRCPCH, Senior Consultant Paediatric & Neonatal Surgeon, Chelsea & Westminster Hospital NHS Foundation Trust and St.Mary’s Hospital, Honorary Senior Lecturer Imperial College School of Medicine, Past President of the British Association of Paediatric Endoscopic Surgeons BAPES.
- Prof. Mark Davenport, President elect of British Association of Paediatric Surgery (BAPS), Head of Paediatric Surgery, Kings College, London, UK.
- Prof. Dr. Juan C. De Agustin, Chief of Pediatric Surgery Department, Vice-president of the Spanish Society of Pediatric Surgery, Children’s Hospital, Hospital Universitario Gregorio Marañón.
- Prof. Dr. Ahmed T Hadidi, MB BCh, MSc, MD, USMLE, FRCS, FA, PhD, Chairman of Pediatric Surgery Dept., Emma Klinik GmbH, Chairman of Pediatric Surgery Dept., Sana Klinikum Offenbach.
The Greek Association of Paediatric Surgeons has the honor and pleasure to invite you to participate at the 31st Panhellenic Congress of Paediatric Surgery with International Participation, to be held from 6th to 8th October 2017 in Thessaloniki.
Following the organization of two successful congresses in 2013 and 2015 in Athens, we are convinced that the upcoming congress in Thessaloniki will be equally successful, as far as participation and scientific program level are concerned. Doctors from Northern Greece have proved repeatedly their strong support for the promotion of Paediatric Surgery – which is the major goal of the Greek Association of Paediatric Surgeons – by participating in all scientific events of the Association no matter where they have been organized. I am certain that colleagues from all over Greece and other countries will follow their example and the Panhellenic Congress will result in fruitful exchange of views and presentation of all contemporary techniques and methods for diagnosis and treatment of Paediatric Surgical diseases. The participation of accomplished Greek and foreign speakers and the scientific program topics will highlight the upgraded scientific level.
The Organizing Committee acknowledges the significant contribution of the University of Macedonia, Thessaloniki, Greece for the kind grand of its wonderful halls for the congress sessions and satellite events. We really hope that we will co-organize a scientific congress that will fulfill our expectations. Personally, I feel obliged to express deepest thanks on behalf of the Organizing Committee to beloved friends, relatives, old fellow-students and colleagues who offered their great help in the organization.
Finally, I would like to express our thanks to the Authorities of the City of Thessaloniki and Northern Greece for their willingness to support our scientific organization which aims to promote my birth city, beautiful Thessaloniki, in Greece and abroad.
We sincerely thank and invite all of you to participate actively in your 31st Panhellenic Congress of Paediatric Surgery with International Participation.
On behalf of the Organizing Committee
President of the Greek Association of Paediatric Surgeons
Alexander G. Passalides
Head, 2nd Department of Paediatric Surgery
“Panagiotis and Aglaia Kyriakou” Children’s Hospital, Athens
G.A.P.S. Board of Directors
|President:||Alexandros G. Passalides|
DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATIONAL AND SOCIAL POLICY OF THE UNIVERSITY OF MACEDONIA
- Georgios Pavlidis
- Konstantinos Papadopoulos
- Ioannis Agaliotis
- Grigorios Simos
- Vasiliki Giannouli
- Professor Georgios Vaos
- Professor Stefanos Gardikis
- Professor Dimitrios Kerameidas
- Professor Anastasios Petropoulos
- Associate Professor Konstantinos Kallergis
- Associate Professor Nikolaos Liolios
- Associate Professor Antonios Filippopoulos
Ceremony Auditorium, University of Macedonia, Egnatias 156, Thessaloniki, 54636
6-8 October 2017
Abstract submission due date July 15th 2017
Early Registration due date September 4th 2017
Abstract submission for award due date July 30th 2017
- Child’s-teenager’s psychology
- Minimally invasive Paediatric Surgery
- Peadiatric Urology
- Peadiatric Oncology
- Neonatal surgery
- Burn disease
- Trauma-Emergency Paediatric Surgery
- Hepato-biliary Surgery
- Vascular malformations
Scientific Program structure
Abstract submission is only possible online via the Congress’ website www.gaps.gr/congress2017
|Early Registration until September 4th 2017||Late registration after September 4th 2017|
|Doctors GAPS members||140 €||170 €|
|Doctors GAPS non-members||160 €||200 €|
|Residents GAPS members||100 €||130 €|
|Residents GAPS non-members||120 €||150 €|
The registration fee includes:
- Congress’ attendance and participation
- Coffee, refreshments, snacks during congress breaks
- Full lunch at the University’s Restaurant during the midday break (not included in the free registration)
- Congress Material
- Promotional brochures
- Certificate of Attendance
- Participation in the Welcome Reception
- Congress bag (not included in the free registration)
- Participation in the G.A.P.S. Gala Dinner (not included in the free registration)
For Information and registrations:
Zita Congress S.A.
1st km Peanias-Markopoulou Ave., 19002 Peania, Attica, Greece
Contact person: Vasso Kotsovolou
Tel. +30 211 100 17784
email@example.com , www.gaps.gr/congress2017